Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator
The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator allows you to find freedom anywhere and anytime without an oxygen cylinder or tank. The Inogen One G3 now in India is your at home or on the go oxygen therapy solution in the smallest and most lightweight form that can be taken by road ,air or a cruise. The Inogen One G3 delivers the same independence or freedom like its predecessor the G2 but in a smaller,lighter and more compact form, and also provides more oxygen per pound. This portable oxygen concentrator once worn by a user lets the user be active and carefree and thus improves users quality of life. With this portable oxygen concentrator no worries about refilling tanks or cylinders. The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is the smallest and lightest concentrator from Inogen .The Inogen One G3 oxygen concentrator is light enough to carry with one hand and boasts of extended battery Life. The unit weighs just 4.8 pounds including a single battery, and it measures 8.75 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 7.25 inches in height. The oxygen flow runs on a pulse dose delivery system, and has four flow settings to accommodate a majority of oxygen therapy patients. The Inogen One G3 is intended for use everywhere, as it is your complete oxygen therapy solution. This unit makes even air travel possible as it is approved for air travel on most airlines and on trains and boats across the world. The Inogen One true to its punch line Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere allows users have the portability and freedom to do what they want, when they want to without any restrictions and complete comfort.
- Lightweight and small design provides easy portability.
- Worldwide power sensor is standard.
- 8-cell battery and 16-cell battery options.
- Low maintenance requirements, just simply clean or replace filters regularly.
- Intelligent Delivery Technology.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Batteries chargeable by AC or DC power.
- 45% Smaller, 30% Less Weight, 27% More Oxygen per Pound than the Inogen One G2
- Dimension : W: 8.75” H: 7.25” D: 3”
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. with 8 cell battery.
- Oxygen Dose Method: Pulse Intelligent delivery technology four flow settings 1,2,3,4
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% -3% / + 6% at all settings.
- Noise: 42 dBA.
- Average Power Consumption: 40W.
- Power Requirements: Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Setting: 1.0A DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A. DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- 8 Cell Battery Life (Setting 2): 4 hours ,16 Cell Battery Life (Setting 2): 8 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time
- 8 Cell Battery: 2 to 4 hours ,16 Cell Battery: 4 to 8 hours.
- FAA approved.
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes.